History

Read Below to learn more about Dr. Paul DeCesare and his Practice!

DeCesare Eye Associates was founded in 1947 by Dr. Roland H. DeCesare. The Colin C. Baker House, where the practice is located, is listed with the Providence Preservation Society and is on the National Registry of Historic Places. Dr. Roland's nephew and current owner of DeCesare Eye, Dr. Paul DeCesare, has been with the practice since 1973. His current associate, Dr. Cassandra Oliveira, joined the practice in 2016.

<center>Dr. Roland

Dr. Roland